There are several ways to gift the Calumet Theatre.
Consider the following options
· Immediately help the Calumet Theatre program. You decide how it is used.
· A charitable deduction helps reduce the cost of your gift.
· It is easy to make.
- Immediately help the Calumet Theatre. You decide how it will be used
- Better than a cash gift for purposes of tax savings because of charitable income tax deduction for current market value.
- Plus, no capital gains tax
- You choose where your gift will be applied at the Calumet Theatre.
- Does not affect current assets.
- Could deliver estate tax savings for your heirs.
Charitable Gift Annuity
- Easiest way to obtain fixed income for life.
- You save on taxes immediately.
- Income for life is partially tax free.
- Donating appreciated securities might minimize or defer capital gains tax.
- Could increase your current income by donating low-yield assets.
- Remaining assets in gift annuity will support your favorite Calumet Theatre program.
Our endowment is managed by the Keweenaw Community Foundation (KCF) in Hancock,MI. To make a contribution call the Foundation at (906) 482-9673.
· You reduce the net cost of your gift with the immediate charitable deduction.
· Easy to do.
· Gift eventually supports the Theatre program you choose.
Bargain Sale Gift
· Property can be converted to a gift to the Calumet Theatre and you get cash back.
· Capital gains tax can be offset by way of partial charitable deduction.
· Make a gift to the Calumet Theatre, but also provide for your family.
· No estate or gift tax on growth of assets during term of the trust.
· Reduce estate and gift tax with transfer of property to your family.
· Charitable deduction based on current fair market value of your property.
· No capital gains tax on outright gifts of appreciated real estate.
· Calumet Theatre program of your choice receives significant benefit.
Charitable Remainder Trust
· Receive a variable or fixed income for life.
· Trust is professionally managed.
· Trust assets grow tax free.
· You designate the purpose of your gift for the Calumet Theatre.
Retirement Plan Assets
· An opportunity to reduce estate tax and potential income tax of heirs.
· Will not negatively affect your current assets.
· You determine how your gift is to be used by the Calumet Theatre.