Please call the Box Office at
and leave a message – we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Click here for tour information.
Theatre Seating Chart:
When buying tickets by phone, please refer to our seating chart.
Patrons with Special Needs:
When speaking with the Box Office Clerk, please mention the need for special seating arrangements.
All ticket orders must be paid in full at the time the seats are held. Phone orders must be charged to a credit/debit card before tickets will be *mailed or held for pick up.
* Please call the Box Office if you would prefer the tickets to be mailed to you.
Refunds & Exchanges:
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, which has made it necessary to postpone, reschedule and cancel some of our performances, the Calumet Theatre ticket refund & exchange policy has been updated.
If you have purchased any tickets for cancelled or postponed shows you have four options:
1. Hang on to your ticket for the rescheduled date where your ticket will be honored.
2. Donate the cost of your tickets to the Calumet Theatre, a 501(c)(3) non-profit. We truly appreciate your support!
3. Receive a voucher for an upcoming show of your choice equal to the dollar amount of your original purchase.
4. Receive a refund. For a voucher or refund call the Theatre box office Noon-5p Wednesday-Friday at 906-337-2610.
There are no refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases for shows that are presented on originally announced scheduled dates.